Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Pictures!


Ok, so some people have requested pictures, so here we go!

This first one is a picture of Opal and I last night when we were out with students for Japanese food. Mmmmm.... sushi..... I always find that once I have it, I crave it for sometime afterwards. Maybe it will pass.




Ok, this second one is the three girls who show up regularly to my first class. That's Waan on the left, Gift in the middle and T.O. on the right. The other two who never show up are Fern and Jeab.










Ok, and this is a picture of 5 of the 7 students in my last class. On the left is Pi Kee, then there is Jin, who is very nice, but rather quite. Kay is next, she's quite good in English, and one of the class leaders. Then in the white is Ding, who just started. And last, but not least, is Nok, my good friend, who often drives me home in her car or on her motorcycle if it is getting late and she thinks I should not drive!

3 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love pictures....keep putting them on your blog! :o) Easy there tiger...lol

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany - NICE Haircut!! I'm trying to get Grandma into the routine of looking at your messages. I'm also typing them up so I can bring them to Omas or wherever. Does that lady tie your bike onto the back of her motorbike? We saw someone it Viet Nam with 4 HUGE and DEAD hogs on his bike!

Talk to you again soon.

Mom

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Bethany said...

Nope, no bicycles attached to the motorbike. If Nok drives me home, then I walk to the Centre the next morning, about a half an hour walk.
4? That's pretty good!

Awesome, thanks for reading up guys! I love reading your comments!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home