Friday, March 31, 2006

The week is over

It's been a long week. Tim and Clair left, leaving a lot of the staff emotionally exhausted. I've been sick again, with a fever and stomache cramps (the fever is certifiable, because my mom sent me a thermometer in the care package that came with the team!). I can't seem to get back to 100% since I've been sick the first time. I'm better for a day or two and than off again for a couple of days. Then I recover and regress again. It's frustrating.

We had James Bond night tonight. We really struggled with games... I mean the movie is based on murder, deception, drinking martini's and loose relationships with gorgeous women. Well, there is more than that, but that's basically the marketable stuff. But in the end we figured it out. I also was the one to share my testimony. It was tough, because I wasn't feeling well, but it worked out in the end.

I'm supposed to go bamboo rafting tomorrow. I really hope I feel well enough. I still have this fever. Maybe a good sleep tonight will help.

Only 2 weeks left! I'll be back with you all before you know it!

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bethany

GET BETTER!
Can`t wait to see you back in Edmonton! But I also Hope you see some trout during the bamboo rafting.

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That last one is from Me: Nova

 

Post a Comment

<< Home