Thursday, March 16, 2006

CANADIANS!

Yeay! I will get to see the team tonight! It's been a little bit long because I haven't been able to get a hold of Tiffanie on the phone yet. Oh well, I'll see her tonight!
We are having a Canadian themed Friday Night Party tonight. The decorations are up, including a large flag, hockey sticks and the names of great Canadians (or at least, famous Canadians). It gives me great pleasure as people walk around and read the names and accomplishments of my fellow Canadians and comment "He/She is a Canadian?" or "A Canadian invented Basketball? Really?". It's great, and gives me great pleasure.
I'm also super excited to see the team tonight. I'll be spending the weekend with them, and Monday as well, so don't expect any updates for a little bit, as I won't be around.
Well, that's all for now! Remember to keep e-mailing and leaving comments! I love hearing from home!

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Hey - I love reading this, you're so devoted to writing!... ha!
Can't wait to see the New pics! Peace!

~Josh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home