Saturday, March 04, 2006

Ewww sickness!

Well, today was my first official day of being sick.

Yup, my body finally gave in after my long day yesterday. No, this is no mission horror story of projectiling liquids from both ends. Just that feeling of hyper-sensitivity from every nerve ending, a splitting headache and absolutely no energy.
So what am I doing posting you all ask? I'm really wondering who won my school's student council election. Nobody has yet e-mailed me with the results. So, if you read this, and know what is going on, please e-mail me, or post a comment and let me know. This suspense is killing me!

So, please pray for me to get better. I'm feeling a lot better after spending nearly the whole day in bed, alternately watching movies, reading and sleeping. But, still not at 100%. And this is my day off. I need to be functioning decently by tomorrow morning to go to church, and really need to be full strength for Monday when classes come back on.
Pray for Opal too, as she is sick too.

I still can't wait for the Vanguard team to get here. It'll be great to see them.
Sorry this is so disjointed, my head is not really making sense, and transmitting my thoughts to my fingers is even harder.

Love you all!

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Bethany
It is wonderful reading your blog. Continue to have a good time. I hope you feel better soon. We pray for you regularly at Sol Cafe.
love shirley

 
At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany...

Are you radiating heat like I did in HK last year? If you do you should find someone to laugh about what would happen if you died with? Nothing like making fun of the matter haha...thanks for not fleeing on me. Anyways tomorrow is my last day of class then we are heading out on Saturday morning at 5am. I hope your better soon so that you don't make Tiff's team sick when you see them. We all know how that spreads.

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey beth....i've been gone for the weekend...sherwood park! ;o) anyways..sorry that you are sick...but after spending this much time there i'd say you are doing fairly well. i'm sure you'll be over it in no time...just don't do anything! :o) can't wait to see you soon! all is set and ready to go! hip hip hip! love you and can't wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home