Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The battle continues...

I'd like to tell you about all the wonderful, exciting things I've done in the last 3 days since I last posted. I'd love to tell you about places discovered, new experiences had and wonderful new people met. But I can't. Why? Because I've spent the majority of the last 3 days laying in bed, either sleeping or moaning occasionally. I could tell you all about the drugstore across the street, but that's not so interesting.
I have made it to the Centre both yesterday and today, and yesterday I even taught both my lessons. Today, I didn't teach my first one due to an overwhelming feeling of sickness that came over me around starting time. Jenny and Beth were kind enough to teach it for me.
Yeah, I'm still sick. Yes, I'm taking medication. Yes, I'm even planning to see a doctor tomorrow (something I haven't done since I was about 9).
I have been making slight progess day by day, but Montezuma's revenge hits hard and recovers slowly. So, please keep me in your prayers! Love you and miss you all!

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry you are going through this babe...really am... :o) get better soon! cause i want to see the real beth and not a sick one! love you babe!

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bethany - sorry you are down and out. Take care of your heart. We are thinking of you daily.
love Shirley

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope You will soon Feel better, just pop on those good ole trout boxers and get in to your bed. it must be hard to be sick in the heat too... i just almost threw up today at work, i don`t know why.

peace out and get bettra

 

Post a Comment

<< Home